Lakeside Plantation Community Development District
Est. 1999 Located In North Port, Florida
Lakeside Plantation brings visions of clean, calm waters and a place to call “home”. With thirteen lakes nestled inside our Community in North Port, Florida, Lakeside Plantation offers luxury living including:
- A 6,000 square foot clubhouse with wi-fi availability
- Heated Swimming Pool and Spa
- Conference Room – perfect for large events and special occasions
- Billiards Room, Library and Card Lounge
- Basketball, Playground, Picnic Area, 4 Clay Tennis Courts, Pickleball and Bocce Ball Court
- Active Amenity & Social Programs, ie: Pizza night, Wine & Cheese Socials and many other special events based on seasons/holiday’s and interest.
Lakeside Plantation offers a unique diversified living experience from young families to active retiree…a village of sorts, with all the care and friendships that exist within such a desired environment.
Maintenance and professional management is handled within Lakeside Plantation by the efforts of the Community Development District and Homeowners’ Associations to ensuring expert resolution for all owner needs.
Notice: Please be aware that Residents, Tenants, and Guests are REQUIRED to have their Amenity Center Passes with them at all times while using any of the Clubhouse amenities. Please take a moment to review all the policies and procedures here at Lakeside Plantation by clicking the above link. As a reminder, any resident under the age of eighteen will not be allowed to have, or be responsible for, any guests in the pool area, fitness room, billiards room, tennis courts, or the basketball courts. Any resident under the age of fifteen MUST be accompanied by a parent or guardian while using any of the facilities at the clubhouse. If you have any questions or need assistance with your Amenities Passes, please contact the office at 941-423-5500.
Office Hours: Monday thru Thursday 9am – 7pm, Saturday 9am – 9pm, Sunday 9am – 4pm